Terms & Conditions
VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS"). SO, PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- Fluid Technologies retains the copyright on all the textual entries, graphics and trademarks displayed on this website. All the textual entries, graphics and trademarks displayed on this website are owned and used under a licence, wherever necessary, by the Fluid Technologies. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- However for personal use, one can print the copies of the information available on this website and store the files on their computer or any other gadget for personal use.
- One may not distribute any textual entries or graphics on the website without the express written consent of Fluid Technologies. Also, one may not, without the permission of Fluid Technologies, copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or reuse the textual entries or graphics on any system.
- No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other website. Fluid Technologies reserves all the other rights.
- The information on this website has been included in good faith and is for general purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Fluid Technologies shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- No information on this website shall constitute an invitation to invest in Fluid Technologies. The officers, employees or agents of Fluid Technologies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this website or any website linked to it, Other Websites maintained by third parties over whom Fluid Technologies has no control. Fluid Technologies makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other Websites, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We have taken commercially reasonable care and precautions to ensure that no viruses / Key Loggers/ Destructive Trojans/ FTP Trojans/ DOS Trojans/ Proxy Trojans/ Software Detection Trojans / Malwares are present on this web site, however, we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage occurring from the use of this web site.
- Additional terms and conditions will apply to business transactions conducted or any promotions run by Fluid Technologies via this Web site. Additional terms will govern any bulletin board services, chat areas and or other message or communication facilities offered via this Web site. Nothing contained in this Legal Information Page is intended to modify or amend any agreement currently in effect between you and Fluid Technologies